Letters to Juliet | Teen Ink

Letters to Juliet

By jennifur GOLD, Youngstown, Pennsylvania
jennifur GOLD, Youngstown, Pennsylvania

"even after all this time the sun never says to the earth 'you owe me.' see what happens with a love like that? it lights up the sky." -hafiz

In this movie Sophie(Amanda Seyfried) is sent out on some type of honey moon with her fiance, Victor(Cael Garcia Bernal) to Rome where Sopie discovers the true meaning of love whenever she soon is out sight seeing. She writes back to a note found in a place where young woman write notes asking Juliet to help there. One note she finds catches her attention. This little letter makes a big difference whenevr she sets out to find the man her letter was about.
This movie shows what love is all about and Juliet is beautiful. Sophia hits a few bumps in the road and is faced with a huge decission, but she follows her heart all the way through. Things all get better all in time. The moral is that it's never to late to love and you should always be with the one you were destin to be with. Don't ever forget, you follow your heart.
If you love to love then this will most likely be the movie you've been waiting for. I personally, am very judgemental over movie, but this-this movie-is... the best.
I love it and give it a 100 out of 10 rating.

I love movies that make sense, that involve that Juliet ending. The title doesn't lie... Please, write a letter to Juliet.