Avengers Endgame | Teen Ink

Avengers Endgame

June 10, 2019
By nathan_mobbin GOLD, Sacramento, California
nathan_mobbin GOLD, Sacramento, California
10 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"


Have you seen the hype all over social media and clouding everyone’s newsfeed about “Endgame”? Endgame is the newest movie in the avengers series that was released April 26, 2019. People should watch “ End Game “ because it gets intense but devastating. It’s one of the best movies Stan lee has released.

Stan Lee was well known for his comic books and marvel movies. He released the first Avengers movie back in May 4, 2012 that was based of his comic books he wrote. Stan Lee died while In the making of Avengers “Endgame”. While his death was devastating but his legacy lives on. Endgame is one of best superhero movies to ever aired because of its graphics and storyline.

All the 22 films that came from comic book like Thor, Galaxy Of The Guardian and Doctor Strange etc, was never connected until the movies was aired. The Marvel universe all connects because in each planet that are in the Marvel universe all have the infinity stone. It was also Marvels plan to end each movie with a crossover movie Avengers. They never showed that each movie connected, you had to figure everything out. That's why after every avengers movie a new Marvel hero is shown .

Endgame has flooded everyone newsfeed, the trailers made everyone wanting to watch it. After it’s first week of sales it sold 5 times the number of tickets Avengers “Infinity War” sold. It also surpassed $2.188 billion worldwide in just 11 days making it the fastest film to surpass $2 billion. Which shows you that it’s a movie that has everyone wanting to watch it, but let the numbers speak for itself because numbers prove nothing.  

Well if you was questioning why it’s called the Endgame you’ll be overwhelmed. It’s called the Endgame because it’s the last movie to ever be released. Characters in the movie had not only  sacrificed themselves to save the people they loved but to show their loyalty. They fought their hardest but didn’t make it but they worked together as a team and as a family.

Why sit around reading this review? When you can go watch Avengers “Endgame” yourself. It’s a movie that shouldn’t be spoiled to you. It’s also movie that should not be missed.