The haunting Of Hill House | Teen Ink

The haunting Of Hill House

By Miafan22 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Miafan22 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

I've never been a sucker for scary movies or series but the suspense in “The Haunting of Hill House’’ I had to keep binge watching. At the beginning of the first episode, I could tell they were experienced actors. All the actors in the series are all great at acting. In the show, there are multiple kids who are great at acting for their ages. Some were younger than others. For how young the kids are they do a wonderful job at acting and doing their job. Other then the kids being significant actors the adults in the show were also great. One of the best adult actors Carla Gugino.  She had a very hard job to import her emotions in her acting. Speaking of which there is a lot of mystery and scary parts in the series. Some of the parts in the series is pop up stuff which really gets the crowd's attention.

Since we are talking about pop up stuff there is also a lot of mystery. It has a lot of suspense and it always makes you wonder what's gonna happen next. “The Haunting of Hill House” is a horror/supernatural series. Personally, I think some parts were confusing. I think they should have worked better on keeping up with one thing then another. Also in the episodes, you might see ghosts are ghostly figures. Which is cool they incorporated that in there. I really think each episode is laid out well. They used a lot of flashbacks which I am a fan of I like seeing how stories started. While watching the episodes one by one. Mostly every episode ends with a cliffhanger that makes you think about what could happen next. And while watching you have to get everything in your head to really keep up with the whole entire series.

While I keep talking about the pros of the series I will tell you my opinion on why is it such a good series to start watching and why it's so good. It has a lot of suspense. Each episode has a different title and makes you think what the episode is about. Also, they each have a new problem with each one. With big sounds and scary ghost, the series has made a hit. Some cons about this series are that hearing from some people the series has made some people mentally ill and for some, it made them sick. If you don't like scary movies or watching scary stuff this is not a series for you to watch. But for some, it isn't as scary as it seems.  Although “The Haunting Of Hill House” has a lot of scary things for young audiences I think it is a great series and more people should try watching it.

In the end, “The Haunting Of Hill House” is a spectacular series I would recommend this series to anyone who likes mystery and scary stuff. This is definitely the thing to watch. Everything in the film has to lead to one important thing at the end that leaves you speechless. The show is also something you have to kinda watch to totally get it. Some parts you won't get unless you have actually seen the whole shoe so make sure to watch the whole show so you get it and what's happening in it. The show is full of mysterious things and makes you wonder. Leaving you wanting more. Not everything is what it seems in “The Haunting Of Hill House”.