Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Your dad unexpectedly dies, you move from your beloved birthplace. Do you ever wonder if life can get any worse? And then the unthinkable happens. This is the life of Layken Cohen. How would you feel if you were in a joyful environment - you felt very contented about life, had many great friendships and felt comfortable; to move a town you felt completely alone and isolated in? Regret and anger filled Layken about her forced change - this was until she met someone who would change her life forever.

Will Cooper
Layken wondered will she ever find happiness. Will changed her perspective on life; he took her from a dark place. He showed her another magical side to life. The poetry slam club - he lured her into the world of poetry, also into his family life and his secrets. In this book, you learn how poetry expresses the deeper emotions behind someone's feelings. An instant connection is sparked between Layken and Will. The idea that love is complicated is definitely demonstrated in this book. What would you do if you had to choose between what is this morally right and what you love? If you had to ignore the person who makes you the happiest? Responsibility, love, morals, friendship, death, heartbreak; all are themes which are strongly presented in this book. Towards the end - we witness the fight for love, unwilling sacrifices, and another unexpected death. I recommend this emotion-packed book, it teaches you a life lesson whilst enjoying a captivating and engaging, story plot.

HammadWaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 4:10 pm
That's amazingly best! @RachelPOV. Will you check and comment on my video,"The Unbeatable Breakdancer", and two pics,"Smart Guy" and "Cute Boy"? :)

RachelPOV.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 1 at 4:20 pm
Thank you :), alright