Bronxwood by Coe Booth | Teen Ink

Bronxwood by Coe Booth

By jujubean881 SILVER, Sacremento, California
jujubean881 SILVER, Sacremento, California

"do or do, not there is no try"

Coe booth's famous novel bronxwood is about how a teen named tyrell who is in the bronx and his father just got out of jail and now that he's back he wants everything to go back to the way they were before he went to jail but one of his sons was taken away from the family and sent to foster care and now  that has happened his family is going to try there hardest to get the brother back but at the same time ty has to try to get some equipment so he can dj for jasmine's party.

It's about a few days till jasmine's party but now that tys dad's back he might not let him use his equipment so now he has to work for andre so he can make some money so  that way he can buy his own equipment but at the same time his dad

wants him to go to these agent meetings so that he could get his brother out of the foster care system so now that he has been working his friend jasmine called him crying and saying .

“I need to find my sister i'm worried” I am going to atlanta to go find her can you come with me fine i'll go ty says