Witch & Wizard :The Fire by James Patterson and Jill Dembowski | Teen Ink

Witch & Wizard :The Fire by James Patterson and Jill Dembowski

By m0nsta7749 SILVER, Sacremento, California
m0nsta7749 SILVER, Sacremento, California

People once said, “When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty”. If you know something's wrong don’t stand by it, if you do you are the problem. Don't ignore unacceptable events because as soon as you want to fight against it you soon realize it’s too late. You may never want to fight alone, and as soon as you find those people who are willing to stand by you it will make your journey a little easier. Whit and Whisty Allgoood know the struggles and know the burdens of fighting alone and how working with others is advantageous.

Even though Whit and Wisty have been winning battles they have not been won the war-this is the the time to do so. They must face the one who deems himself : The One Who is the One; He has outlawed every thing creative and stripped children of childhood, executing them as he see fit. He is scared of kids because of the simple fact that, “Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence”-Osho.

This is the third book in of the Witch and Wizard series. Every book in the series has been written by James Patterson in collaboration with a different writer. This story’s heart, body, and soul will make you grieve with these characters, laugh with these characters, fight alongside these characters. This series will remind you, that everything you love could be gone in a day and to cherish what you have.

Don’t forget to start with the first and second book to really get a feel for all the characters, and events. I would recommend this book to anyone who has heard of the divergent series and to 7th grade students and above. It might help the mood of some and perceptions of others.

If we fight for what's right, we can change the world because you might not just be fighting for yourself but others who have a shortfall of a voice.

I enjoyed each book and will continue onto the last two.