Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

“If you can live forever what do you live for?” That is not a question you hear every day. When it comes to Isabella (Bella) Swan of Forks, Washington from the astounding novel Twilight by Stephanie Meyers, it is a whole other situation. Isabella, a bright girl, gets sucked into a bloody situation. In love with the irresistible, god-like vampire, Edward Cullen, she must choose between a life with limits when it comes to Edward or becoming immortal forever. Even though Bella has the perfect boyfriend she still has to deal with school, jealous boys, a protective father, and vampires trying to suck her blood.

Love conquers everything in the fictional book Twilight. Who knew your hatred of cold hearted blood suckers could change to love, passion, and even jealousy if they are not yours. Stephanie Meyer, born on December 24, 1973 in Hartford, Connecticut, wrote a captivating novel based on a dream she had which later became a chapter in the book.

Twilight is part of the best selling young teen series. Everyone should have the chance to read it. Stephanie Meyer mixes an average high school girl's life with the fictional twists and surprises of falling in love with vampires. Meyer puts a lot of effort into her characters. Her attention to the details make the readers feel as if they are part of the story. Her description of the perfect, beautiful, god-like vampires makes girls believe there is someone like the Cullens for them. Most girls who read Twilight fall in love with the Cullen gentlemen. While Bella nests her big brown eyes in Edward's cold, muscular arms girls read on with envy. With the romantic parts of the book Meyer proves love conquers all. “Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved…” Bella said this before something bad happened. Throughout the whole book Edward and Bella risk many things just to be together. Edward risks his family's secret and Bella's life. Being with Edward, Bella is risking her life. If Bella dies so does Edward. Stephanie Meyer creates many conflicts throughout the book. There is a conflict between Bella, Edward, their love, and their ability to be together. In addition there are other conflicts Bella faces. Bella is prone to accidents. Almost everything she does causes a problem with either Edward or school.

Stephanie Meyer created an unbelievable story. The twists and surprises Meyer put in the book grabs the reader's attention. Stephanie Meyer creates great characters, themes, and conflicts in Twilight; you won't want to put it down. Everyone should read Twilight. It is a remarkable book that keeps the readers wanting more. You won't be disappointed

on Sep. 11 2015 at 8:00 am
Rainbow_Princess, Columbus, Ohio

"I can accept failure but, I can't accept not trying." ~ Michael Jordan ~

You have to read the book. It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

on Sep. 11 2015 at 7:59 am
Rainbow_Princess, Columbus, Ohio

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

SomeoneMagical PLATINUM, Durham, New Hampshire
I am currently deciding when (if) I should read this book, and have read several of its reviews. But sadly, I have gotten to many mixed opinions and might skip the book alltogether. But good job on your review; I can't really judge the review on content since I haven't read it, so apologies accepted if I can't give you proper feedback.

:/ Seriously..............