The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine | Teen Ink

The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine

July 9, 2013
By Isibeal19 PLATINUM, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Isibeal19 PLATINUM, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
26 articles 12 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
*Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.*


Have you ever had to battle for your sister’s life in uncharted lands with no idea where you’re headed? The spider-afraid, timid, and lover of laid back life, Princess Addie, has to find the cure to the Grey Death that has infected her older sister, Meryl, in a few weeks’ time. Through dark and twisted forests of spectors, cunning dragons, food-greedy griffins, and beastly ogres she travels in order to retrieve the secret, never before found cure to her sister’s impending doom. Where is the cure? Can Addie stand up to dark creatures of the looming forests? Will she prevail and save her sister’s life, or will she fail her sister and best friend at her life’s end?
Gail Carson Levine has done it again with this vivid and wild fantasy adventure. This book is a constant page turner, keeping a surprise around every corner. This book is not only for fantasy lovers who can get lost in a good book;it’s for anybody who thrives on a wild and suspenseful tale.