Double Date by R.L. Stine | Teen Ink

Double Date by R.L. Stine

By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington

Bobby calls himself the man because he gets all the girls. One day he meets twins Bree, and Samantha. They both think that bobby is very hot. He was thinking about going out with both on different days so he did. Bree does not know he is also going out with Samantha, and if she finds out it is going to get bad. She might even be thinking about murder?

I think this book is brilliant, and Fantastic. It’s so interesting you will not want to put the book down. The thing that makes it interesting is how that the author surprises us at different times like when they reveal something we would never think about.

I recommend this book to kids 11 and up who love a good mystery.

This book has not won any awards but I really think it should have. This book Double date compares to the book hitchhiker because they both involve having issues with two girls.

The theme in the story is to never go out with two people or it might get bad!

I rate this book 5 star because it had things I like in a book, surprising moments, and a good mystery.

Reading other similar books made me think that this is going to be an amazing book. I hope that no one goes out with two people or this might happen to you.