Vampirates: Demon of the Ocean by Justin Somper | Teen Ink

Vampirates: Demon of the Ocean by Justin Somper

By IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other
IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

‎"I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world: I run my world." - Beyoncé

“I’ll tell you a tale of the vampirates,
A tale as old as true…”

When Dexter Tempest died, Connor and Grace are left with nothing but to choose between going to the orphanage and being adopted by a rich and manipulative couple. Choosing none of those, they take their father’s boat and sail the sea, hoping for a new life, a new start.

But destiny always has a way of its own. When a storm hits the sea, the twins’ plan for a new life crashes. Their boat is wrecked and their lives are put in the line. An almost drowned Connor is fished by an ordinary female pirate. Grace, on the other hand, is saved by not by another ordinary pirate, but by a mysterious vampirate.

If you think vampire tales are all the same, then Vampirates: Demon of the Ocean is for you. It has the twist that will refresh your idea about vampires and the thrill that will encourage you to read until all pages are gone. I couldn’t even put it down even when the night was already putting my eyelids down!

I love this book!