TTFN By Lauren Myracle | Teen Ink

TTFN By Lauren Myracle

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

The book TTFN is a friendship novel about 3 girls who are their for each other in the darkest times. Lauren Myracle used her knowledge of teenagers and put it in this fiction book. The book TTFN is narrated by 3 girls through AIM messages. They discuss heir problems, emotions, and happiness to each other. Over a million copies were sold worldwide of this book.

Te main characters in this book are Zoe, Maddie, and Angela. This book is series 2 out of 3. Laurens first book in the series I read was TTYL, it tells you about the life being a teen and going through High School. High School may have its ups and downs, but these 3 friends will always be their for each other. Lauren Myracle is the best author ever.

Zoe is the sweet and innocent one; Maddie is the wild crazy party animal, and Angela the emotional one who is down to earth. They plan to be friends forever. But will the humiliation of High School split them up? When I first started reading TTFN it took me less then 10 minutes to find out who the 3 main characters were. Lauren talks a lot about what a normal regular teenager going to High School would face. This book made me feel like I was actually in High School.

TTFN has one plot line: the life of 3 best friends going through High School together. This book makes me not want to go to High School. The struggle that teens face is why I am so scared to go. I don't want to make decisions I could regret, or be humiliated in front of every body. These girls get through their many struggles they face. That's what makes me hopeful.

TTFN is a fun book to read, I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. I just wanted to read what happened in these girls' lives. Whether it be happy, sad, even embarrassing. The going to High School part helped me understand what High School is like. If you want to read about 3 friends and their lives you better read TTFN. It is the best book ever written.