Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson | Teen Ink

Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson

By maximum.ride211 BRONZE, Milwaukie, Oregon
maximum.ride211 BRONZE, Milwaukie, Oregon

Everybody can do something that makes a difference.

If you love a book with thrilling action on every page, then look no further. Maximum Ride is by far THE BEST series ever!
James Patterson is a wonderful author who has written many great books including "Daniel X", "Witch and Wizard", and "The Woman's Murder Series".
Maximum Ride is about six seemingly ordinary kids: Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman, and Angel. They live on their own in a distant home. But they're only 98%; and 2% bird. They have wings and other extraordinary powers.
Max and the Flock were made by scientists in a place called the School. When they were younger, one scientist named Jeb Batchelder rescued them from the School, but he disappeared. The Flock was left alone. A few years later the Erasers, half-human half-wolf creatures, showed up and kidnapped 6-year old Angel. The Flock travel to California; back to the school. There Max finds out something very important; she is supposed to save the world. After rescuing Angel they travel to New York and many other places, and Max tries to figure out what to do.
Read it today and see what happens! Excitement on every page!
1. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
2. Maximum Ride: School's Out: Forever
3. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
4. Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
5. MAX: a Maximum Ride Novel
6. Fang: a Maximum Ride Novel
and coming soon in February 2011, Angel: a Maximum Ride Novel

my favorite book; please comment =)