Everlost by Shustermen | Teen Ink

Everlost by Shustermen

September 21, 2009
By Giraffe2234 GOLD, Marshall, Missouri
Giraffe2234 GOLD, Marshall, Missouri
10 articles 0 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont be a hata.

When you feel like giving think of what made you hang on this long.

Tell your secrets. They free you.


Neil Shustermen is a new novlist making his way up in the ratings. I, personally, have read to amazing books by this author. But, I am here to talk about Everlost. this book starts out as Nick and Ally, two strangers, collide into each other in a car accident. They die. On the way to the light they suddenly knock into each other and fall. When they awake from their fall the find themselves in a thick forest. All of a sudden a boy, who name becomes Leif appears in front of them. He tells them they are in Everlost. A place between the living and the dead. The three head out of the forest and get try to get used to the Everlost way of life. Nick, Ally and Leif face many problems on their journey. When they land in New York City they find the Twin Towers. (Soecial places that had a horrible ending cross into Everlost). They find shelter there and meet Mary Hightower. Ally doesnt like Mary. She thinks Mary is hiding something. So, Ally goes to see the Haunter, who has special powers where he can cross into the living world. She brings Nick and Leif with her. Things grow terribly wrong. Ally must find a way to save her friends and the children of Everlost.

I loved this book. i reccommend this book v ery strongly.

If you do read this book and love it there is a sequel to it called Everwild....fyi.