Everlost by Shustermen | Teen Ink

Everlost by Shustermen

By Giraffe2234 GOLD, Marshall, Missouri
Giraffe2234 GOLD, Marshall, Missouri

Dont be a hata.

When you feel like giving think of what made you hang on this long.

Tell your secrets. They free you.

Neil Shustermen is a new novlist making his way up in the ratings. I, personally, have read to amazing books by this author. But, I am here to talk about Everlost. this book starts out as Nick and Ally, two strangers, collide into each other in a car accident. They die. On the way to the light they suddenly knock into each other and fall. When they awake from their fall the find themselves in a thick forest. All of a sudden a boy, who name becomes Leif appears in front of them. He tells them they are in Everlost. A place between the living and the dead. The three head out of the forest and get try to get used to the Everlost way of life. Nick, Ally and Leif face many problems on their journey. When they land in New York City they find the Twin Towers. (Soecial places that had a horrible ending cross into Everlost). They find shelter there and meet Mary Hightower. Ally doesnt like Mary. She thinks Mary is hiding something. So, Ally goes to see the Haunter, who has special powers where he can cross into the living world. She brings Nick and Leif with her. Things grow terribly wrong. Ally must find a way to save her friends and the children of Everlost.

I loved this book. i reccommend this book v ery strongly.

If you do read this book and love it there is a sequel to it called Everwild....fyi.

kao-chanu SILVER, Central, Utah
good book, but the article wasnt that good. you should add more to it. i didn't want to know the first 1/4 of the book, i wanted to know the basic plot and what you thought of it. that would make for a better review of a book.

on Jun. 8 2010 at 3:20 am
ZoeRocksYourBrain GOLD, Reno, Nevada
I know I am a little to old but I <3 Shusterman! He is an incredible young adult writer. He very witty and is able to communicate mature themes to a whole range of ages.

on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:55 am
dont feel bad i laugh at that all the time!! lolz :P

bubbles said...
on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:54 am

yeah i did (sorry dead people)

on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:53 am
yea but did u laugh at people dieing....? xD

bubbles said...
on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:52 am
yeah beacause it is funny sad and lovely at the same time

on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:51 am
u laughed at people dieing? harsh lol :)

on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:44 am
if it sounds awsome and if it sounds like a book u would wanna read....then read it!! its aweslome!!!

on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:42 am
i love this book....even tho i didnt read it yet :P

bubbles said...
on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:40 am
i cried i laughed it was amazing

on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:40 am
i love this book. its awsome.

bubbles said...
on Apr. 27 2010 at 10:38 am
this is an awsome book

Zoom Zoom said...
on Oct. 9 2009 at 9:40 am
This book sounds awesome. It sounds like exactly the kind of book I would like to read.