Miles morales Spider-man By Jason reynolds | Teen Ink

Miles morales Spider-man By Jason reynolds

By Ozzy0304 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Ozzy0304 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Its better to forgive then regret

Typical high schoolers have a normal school year and end those 4 years with knowledge ready for college but this young man wasn't ready for what was coming in his direction.Miles morales Is a highschool student in new york, he's a very smart kid who plans to have a good future ahead of him,but some things stop that from happening.Miles is doing good in school meets new people and makes new friends,but hes not really known because he stays inside a lot doing his own thing.Some people can relate to this as people sometimes be antisocial and want to be alone sometimes with the fear of talking to people.Hes on a walk one day and encounters a robbery in place,the robber ends up bumping into miles and drops a case while they are trying to run away from the cops,in that case miles opens it and sees little spiders inside in little containers, one is open and bites miles and falls unconscious.

Miles had one friend that he trusted always it was his friend Ganky,at this point Miles doesn't know what had happened but has been noticing changes with his body and how he acts.He starts to notice that he has more strength and unlike human powers like shooting spider webs from his hands and can climb walls,he has the powers of spider man he realized he's gonna have to throw away everything to use these powers and become someone else, a hero.He makes a suit a mask and everything becomes a hero whenever there is crime and has to sneak his way out of anything to fight crime while being just a highschool student without anyone to help him guide him of being a superhero, he ended up telling Ganky to be his partner in crime and help him with school if he misses anything.

This story of a young hero is important to tell to any kid with a big dream to tell them they can do anything and overcome any problem happening in life even in the most unexpected moments,kids in school stress themselves out and i think its important to do stuff that makes you happy first,mental health comes first.

its about the fictional character spiderman a super hero in movies books and cartoons this show the story of another type of spiderman a kid in highschool with a very high intelligence level overcoming the way of a kid and being a super hero at the same time.