The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck | Teen Ink

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck

By EydanIbarra BRONZE, Sacramento, California
EydanIbarra BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Winners are not people who never fall but people who never quit.

Sometimes don't you think you care way too much about the things around you? Well than The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A  F*ck is for you this was written by Mark Manson that has written a lot of books like this one. This book won #1 new york times best seller and over three million copies were sold this already shows how good of a book this is. If you are interested in succeeding and been the better version of yourself than you should read The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A  F*ck because it will help you realize the important things and what you should care about and most importantly what to not care about.
The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A  F*ck is a book about achieving peak performance in getting what you want. This book would make you see the world different to learn what to give a f*ck about and just admit this world is f*cked up and not always you should be positive. What I used to do a lot is care too much about what people think of me but this book changed that for me it helped me see that other people have their own problems and they don't care so why should I care. This book is written to help people see that they should just care about what’s important to them and nothing else.If you are interested in succeeding and being a better version of yourself well I really suggest the strategies in this book for achieving peak performance in getting what you want.
The message of this book is that anyone could have a better life, they just have to learn what to care about. Mark Manson in this book teaches us how to see the world differently with his experiences and the experiences of others in history. The other message in this book is that there are always problems in this world and that problems just become better problems. Mark Manso primarily wants for people to admit that this world is f*cked up and there are always problems in this f*cked up world.
I would recommend this book to all the people interested in succeeding and being a better version of yourself. If you practice the things Mark Manson shows in this book. It will help achieve peak performance in getting what you want. For example, Mark’s point admit things are f*cked up and we should just live with it. People always say that you should stay positive but that's not always the best option and Mark Manson explains this in his book.
If you are interested in getting better at successfully doing something you should totally get this book because I know that it will totally change the way you think.

It’s a book review I did in my English class from a book I really liked