Healing Words by Alexandra Vasiliu | Teen Ink

Healing Words by Alexandra Vasiliu

By Kim_916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Kim_916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"God is within her she will not fail"

Have you ever been through a traumatic or heartbreaking situation? “If you are alone, in pain, heartbroken, or depressed, remind yourself that you are not weak. You are a fighter in the middle of a struggle.” Healing words is a poetry book about self love, sadness, loneliness, healing, and empowerment. Healing words contains 60 different empowering poems that can help you get back on your feet. This awesome written poetry book is by Alexandra Vasiliu “The best selling author of Healing Words.” It's such a good book it helped many people feel empowered. 

Alexandra Vasiliu has made her poems very easy to read and understand which I love. I hate reading poetry books that make it very difficult for me to understand. Healing words contain very good poems but the one that stood out to me would have to be “Run away” She explains that in order to feel happy you need people that LOVE you around you. She says “Loneliness won't make you feel worthy of life.” Speaking from experience I truly agree with her. 

I would recommend this book to teens and adults but mostly teens. I think that this book would help people emotionally and also would help decrease suicides. Many people go through difficult situations and don't like talking about them. Reading this book would be very therapeutic. 

If you are trying to feel empowered you should buy this book on amazon or check it out from your nearest library. Remind yourself that you are not weak.

Great book