THINK and GROW RICH | Teen Ink

THINK and GROW RICH

January 25, 2023
By Bambisolis BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Bambisolis BRONZE, Sacramento, California
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
My favorite personal quote is "Si Se Puede".


Raise your hand If you ever said if only I had been born rich, if only time were better, if only I had time. Napoleon Hill the author of Think and Grow Rich writes about personal development and self improvement. In this book Napoleon gives specific ways of thinking.


Napoleon also talks about imagination, persistence, organized planning, power of the master mind, desire, decision making, the subconscious mind, and the devil's work place. All of these topics will make you think differently. 


Napoleon Hill spent 25 years researching how wealthy people become wealthy. This book was originally published in 1937. About 95% of people who have read this book have liked it. 25 years in this 290 page book.


If you are interested in getting better at having a stronger mind I highly suggest these strategies found within his book. It’s a life changing book, your way of thinking will change for the better. 


Napoleon gives specific ways of thinking and keeps you thinking in a positive and away from the negative way of thinking. He will talk about the 55 famous ALIBIS. “Building alibis with which to explain away failure is a habit as old as the human race and is fatal to success.” He will make you realize that you are not alone. Many people do the same thing creating alibise including myself for something that did not go as planned. 


If you are interested in personal development and self improvement, you should read this book. It raises questions that will make you continue reading until the end. And Napoleon Hill can help you become a wealthy thinking person. 


The author's comments:

I first saw this amazing book on TIK-TOK and had very good reviews. I then saw it in my 10th english classroom and made a decision to read it. It was a very good decisions to read this book it one of my favorites now. It make me change my way of thinking for the better. :)