My Hero Academia | Teen Ink

My Hero Academia

October 31, 2018
By Gabrielol BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
Gabrielol BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My Hero Academia is a really good book. I like how it explains the role of the characters in every scene to provide information about their negative and positive effects on their powers. I also like how the book explains Midoriya’s process of being the number one hero. This book is also inspirational to people who can't do things by themselves since the book is about Midoriya, a powerless human, that trains to be a hero.

First, I would recommend this book to fiction/ adventure readers. I would recommend this because this book has a lot of action scenes and unimaginable powers that a lot of villians and heros have. This book is also one of the top manga series in Japan due to its amazing plots. I would also mention that some books have similar character facial expressions, but My Hero Academia has characters with unfamiliar facial expressions and emotions. I would recommend this to adventurous readers so they could experience a good book.

Second, I would recommend this book due to the inspirational quotes. This book has many inspirational and informative quotes. For example, when Midoriya attended a school full of kids and talked with his teacher about failing, his teacher said,”There’s nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway,” this quote motivate Midoriya to push himself to improve his power. Also, another quote that had been said by Todoroki, a classmate of Midoriya, said a quote saying,”Should we have let people die, all in name of the law? Isn’t a hero’s job to save people?” He said this quote to prove a point of what heros in the book are suppose to do rather than having villians be captured by the cops and be sent to prison. I think this book is very good and should be read by any readers interested in action.

Third, this book has very inspirational ideas in it. For example, this book has many series due to the action and mostly quotes that provide information about the next plot of the book.. It also explains the trait of a character on how a problem has corrupted their emotions. I think this book should be read by all meanings of my explanations.

In conclusion, this book is very interesting due to many of the problems each character is facing. Also, this book has very good plo and detail set into the story. This book should be the top and inspirational book ever of the whole world.