Goldie's Restaurant Review | Teen Ink

Goldie's Restaurant Review

May 6, 2014
By brdisbrow BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
brdisbrow BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Goldie’s Sports Café

Bars are notorious for having low quality food and terrible service. Goldie’s, however, is not that kind of bar. Goldie’s is the place to be during the big game because the whole restaurant is covered with big televisions with every sports channel imaginable. Due to its outstanding food and wonderful environment, Goldie’s has been able to earn itself a very well respected reputation. Almost every high school student in the Scottsdale area will rave about the famous Monaco focaccia that you would only be able to find at Goldie’s or at Zipps. Zipps is a very large scale food chain restaurant which also is the owner of Goldie’s and both bars have about the same food. However, there are a select few meals that only Goldie’s can offer, which is what separates Goldie’s from Zipps. Not to mention the wonderful service that you receive whenever you go dine at Goldie’s. Every waiter or waitress is so polite and always stays on top of your order. The other thing that makes Goldie’s better them all the rest is the speed in which your food is delivered to you. Zipps has a bad reputation for having slow service and poor waiters. Goldie’s on the other hand is always on top of its game with lightning fast service and waiters that always seem to be there when you need them. That is the exact thing that makes Goldie’s the perfect place to go grab some delicious food and a beer with the buddies while you watch the big game.