Full House | Teen Ink

Full House

You got it dude. Full house is a fantastic show because you got everything in one, Heart warming, Comedy and is Meaningful. Growing up living with three “moms”, and two crazy sisters Plus a messy golden retriever. In one apartment all together that’s what you call a FULL HOUSE. Tuned on Nick at night, 7-7:30 pm every weekday.

Full House is a very heart warming, loving show. Very great to watch with friends and family members. It shows the true meaning of love and how difficult it is keeping a household together, Or in their eyes “easy”. The plot of the show is 3 kids living with their 3 “moms” Whom actually 3 grown men are taking full control over 3 younger girls, and a dog.
This show also happens to be quite the comedy. Keeps you on your feet and laughing the whole 30 minutes. Parts like Michelle the youngest daughter eating the dog’s food, and Dj and Stephanie arguing over which bed or room they would like to sleep in. Each kid always finds some way to get into a terrible mess and make their father mad. But at the end of every show they always seem to connect back together and be back to normal. The characters make sure to portray their part fully, and each one does a great job. The dad, Or as you would call him the Clean freak is very strict and uptight as to his best friends, Which are Joey and Jesse, Joey Is a comedian and all he does is joke around and Jesse. Well he’s the closest thing you will ever meet to Elvis again.
Keeping one household together is not the easiest thing to do. Especially when theirs No mom cleaning, and no one to hold everything together. While the kids are arguing it’s still very meaningful. Sure everyone argues but in the end everyone is happy and in love again. You will find the full package in this great sitcom.
This show is everything you’re looking for and it has everything you need. Laugher, love, and a great family to put it all together. I strongly recommend you watch Full house. Sure its 30 minutes of your day, But you will end up loving it and watching it every single night. So as soon as you get home from your day job, Work or even school go home turn on your TV to Nick at night and watch Full house.

Itis a good Full House show and it's a good show and I like character Uncle Jesse he rock at the guitar and I'm a good elvis fan and I'm a fan Jesse and Rippers also danny and joey too.