Ned's declassified School Survival Guide | Teen Ink

Ned's declassified School Survival Guide

Don’t you wish when you went to school that you had a book that had tips to help you through school? Well, this show has that book but they call it a guide. The Tips that they give you really do help you a lot for example the show tells you how to handle homework, tests and many school related subjects. "Neds Declassified School Survival Guide" comes on at 7:30 p.m. every day and at other times through out the day too. "Neds Declassified School Survival Guide" is a great show because of the neat plot, funny characters and really good acting.

The Plot is an important part of the show because the plot tells you what the point of the show is. The plot of this show keeps your interest by telling you tips that you could really use in school. For example it tells you different ways to take notes during class. The problems are different for each show and some keep recurring throughout the 3 seasons of the show. Like trouble with teachers, and principals.

Characters are an important part because without them there would not be a show. The three main characters are Ned Bigbee, Jennifer/ Moes, and then there’s Cookie. There are many secondary characters (for example Coconut head) but it would take a long time to name all of them. Each of the characters has a different personality but they do work well together. In the show they all have given themselves niche- names. Ned Bigbee is the boy that started the Guide and he is the one who writes down all the tips for the school when people need them or when he thinks of them. Moes / Jennifer is the tomboy of the group, she sometimes tries to “get some Friends that are girls”. But it doesn’t always work out that well. Cookie, he is a computer geek and he always depends on technology to get anywhere or do anything. The secondary characters have different funny personalities also.
Acting is another important element for the show. Because if the acting was really bad then the show would not be very good at all. Writing also plays a big part in acting because if the actor says something that doesn’t fit then it is the writers fault because they wrote it for the actor to say. The actors and actresses really do know what they are doing and they know how to get into character well so that they seem to be that character.
“Neds Declassified School Survival Guide” is a great show that gives real helpful tips that could help you get through your school years easier, faster and with good grades. This show has helped me through some problems with school and it could also help you too.