Drake and Josh | Teen Ink

Drake and Josh

November 20, 2007
By Anonymous

How long has it been since you’ve watched a show that got you involved and made you feel like you were actually there? After reading this review today and watch this sitcom you will have seen one. Drake and Josh is one of the best sitcoms you will ever watch because it is comical, it is original, and you can learn a lot from it.

Those who have seen Drake and Josh in different shows or movies you should know that they are really funny. But in this sitcom I remember a couple of thing that really made me laugh. Like, when Drakes sister Megan gives Josh a pop sickle that blows up in his face just seconds before he ate it. Another event that happened was when Drake and Josh gets chased into a bathroom by a really big dog.

Drake and Josh is an original sitcom because most others don’t get you really involved in what is happening. But this one you get involved in what they are talking about. It makes you think about what I would do if that happened to me. No other sit com is like this one.

You can learn a lot from this sitcom because it teaches you to get along with the people around you. I learned a lesson from this. I learned to get closer with my whole family. You should really watch this show. You could learn something too.

After watching this sitcom you will agree with me. This sitcom is one of the best. You should really watch it.