First Time Trying Olive Garden | Teen Ink

First Time Trying Olive Garden

By theone3 BRONZE, Sussex, Wisconsin
theone3 BRONZE, Sussex, Wisconsin

I chose to review Olive Garden, a common American Italian dinner restaurant. I have been recommended to try it thousands of times, but, this is the first time I have had it.

The menu wasn't the most expensive but it was a decent size. There was create your pasta, fettuccine, lasagna, and any other classic American-Italian dinner you can think of. I chose to get the five-cheese marinara pasta. 

The waiter was very good and he was very nice, cracking jokes, and overall seemed like he wanted to be there.  The service was very exemplary and extremely rapid for being a sit-down restaurant.

The drinks came out fast. This was made up by the fact that the breadsticks came out after. They were perfect. The perfect saltiness, butteriness, and chewiness in one.

After my soup came out., I ordered the Chicken & Gnocch. and it wasn't horrible but nothing to write home about. It tasted great but It was very weirdly thick but the chicken was tasty gnocchi perfectly.

After that, my food came out. It was amazing, everything was perfectly cooked and tasted amazing.