Reviewing Nike Tiempo Legend 9 Elite | Teen Ink

Reviewing Nike Tiempo Legend 9 Elite

By naslof1107 BRONZE, Richfield, Minnesota
naslof1107 BRONZE, Richfield, Minnesota

To start I would like to start with this in my opinion and I may have a different opinion than some of you readers. I look for specific things in cleats. The main thing I am looking for is comfort and a snug shape that fits the shape of my foot. The reason not only for me but for you readers is that nowadays I think that comfort in soccer cleats gets overlooked way too much by the new technology and other aspects like weight. Plus the comfort will make it so it will not affect how you play it will act more as an addition to your body like maybe your favorite hat fits your head not too tight not to lose and sometimes you forget it's even on your head. And that is what the Nike tiempo legend 9 elite do for me. They are very comfortable with their tight fitting leather upper to make the cleat feel soft and fit like a sock.

The second thing I would like to cover is the weight of a soccer cleat is important even if above I made it seem almost as a gimmick and makes no difference but I think that the weight actually makes a big impact because that also almost follows up on the feeling of not even not even knowing it is there. The reason for this is that when a cleat is to heavy even if it fits your foot well it will feel clunky and will affect how light it makes you feel almost like trying to run in winter boots, if you don't know what that feels like it's like running with weights on your ankles. To add, people like to say that leather cleats are heavy but Nike tiempo legend 9 elite are the opposite and the reason for this is that the Nike tiempo legend 9 elite in a size 9 weighs a light 218 grams.

To add one thing my foot size is medium-wide foot and I would say that the cleat fits my foot almost perfectly so if you have a narrower foot I would say it may be a bit wide. To finish, I think the Nike Tiempo legend 9 elite is a wonderful option for anyone looking for comfort and a light simple cleat that gives but does not take. It's great for anyone who's looking to find a good comfortable cleat with no gimmicks.

I am a 15 year old soccer player that loves the sport and loves soccer cleats.