Jersey Mikes Review | Teen Ink

Jersey Mikes Review

By NateD714 SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
NateD714 SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

When it comes to a sub sandwich, having good quality meat as well as bread is big. But, even more importantly, fresh ingredients . If they're not fresh, it's not gonna be as good. Jersey Mikes fits every category for good quality and exceeds it. 

Everytime I have gone to Jersey Mikes I have not had one bad sandwich. And that starts with the ingredients and how high quality and fresh they are. What makes jersey mikes so fresh is they cut the meat and cheese in front of you adding it to your sub. Their bread is soft and fluffy to perfection made every morning so its fresh and at its absolute best. Every sub I have gotten has been good, but there are two that standout than the rest as a must try: The Philly Cheesesteak and the Club Supreme. 

The Philly Cheesesteak layers tangy and seasoned ribeye steak mixed with melted gooey provolone cheese, topped off with sauteed onions and peppers with a soft bite and grill flavor that complement the sandwich perfectly. But  if your a meat lover you will love the Club Supremethis with its loads of meat. I have never had a sandwich with so much meat. it doesn’t overpower the sandwich with the bacon and other veggies it truly is a perfect bite every time. When it comes to making the sandwich the employees  make it with care and heart as they love every customer that walks through these doors. 

Though it is expensive because a regular sandwich cost ranges from $6.00 to $8 and when you get the giant size cost can range from ten to fifteen dollars depending on the Subs you choose but for the Philly Cheesesteak and the Club supreme there on the higher side of cost. Even with the cost though the quality is worth it and so much better compared to other sub restaurants and is worth the extra money you are paying for.  

Jersey Mikes is unique with their mikes way option that allows the customer to add olive oil and vinegar onto the sub also with seasonings adding to the sub even more flavor. When I bite into a Jersey Mike's sandwich it feels like I'm in a happy place and floating somewhere compared to other sub places that are good but not as good as Jersey Mike's Subs. 

Compared to other Sub places like Subway there customer service is very poor and workers there seem like they don't want to be there. When it comes to making the sub they don't make it with good quality they just throw everything on there and don't seem to care.  Also Jersey Mikes is a lot cleaner and a place. Jersey Mikes is top quality and work environment for a restaurant and should be the example for how things should be for sub places and also any other restaurants.