Teriyaki Madness Review | Teen Ink

Teriyaki Madness Review

By NoahL GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin
NoahL GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin

Teriyaki Madness in Pewaukee, Wisconsin is smack dab in the middle of a strip of food chains, yet, I always find myself going back . The menu isn't anything special as it resembles that of a Chinese takeout place, but it makes up for the lack of diversity through the taste of the food. 

Primarily, I order the two protein bowl in which you get to choose two types of meat, spicy chicken and teriyaki chicken are my favorites. I also get white rice with no vegetables. With every bowl you get to customize it however you want, veggies, no vegies, noodles or rice, and every chinese takeout chicken you can imagine, this separates teriyaki madness from the rest. it doesn't taste like generic takeout either. The menu also contains noodles, tofu, orange chicken, egg rolls, and much more, they also have a special sauce called the mad sauce which is almost like their twist between soy sauce and hot sauce.

because of the use a special wok pan, the food takes a little longer to cook, but tastes twice as good. food delivery time may vary, typical delivery time is around 5-15 minutes. Furthermore, Teriyaki madness is a little pricey as my order described above is a large and is close to $16. I believe it is a good deal though because A large bowl contains enough food to fill you up but also leaves you wanting more. Teriyaki Madness doesn't have drive-through so the main way of ordering is in-person or through your phone, and yes they do have lots of seating accommodations. They take your order at the front desk when you walk in and two swinging doors lead to the kitchen, if you are tall enough you can see over them and watch your food being made for you.

In conclusion, because of Teriyaki Madnesses' excellent tasting food along with the sheer quantity you are given for the price, I believe that anyone who goes here will not regret it.