Teen Ink

Photo


sri lanka

Photo
By Methmi PLATINUM
Colombo, Other
Methmi PLATINUM, Colombo, Other
49 articles 14 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
“When things get hard, stop for awhile and look back and see how far you’ve come. Don’t forget how rewarding it is. You are the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in this world.”

Photo
By Methmi PLATINUM
Colombo, Other
Methmi PLATINUM, Colombo, Other
49 articles 14 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
“When things get hard, stop for awhile and look back and see how far you’ve come. Don’t forget how rewarding it is. You are the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in this world.”

Marian_de_Silva PLATINUM, Gampaha, Other
20 articles 70 photos 125 comments

Favorite Quote:
“If this year has taught me anything, it's that grief can destroy a person.”

Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other
103 articles 7 photos 1824 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other
103 articles 7 photos 1824 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

Photo
Smile MAG
By ZhitongZhou SILVER
Shenzhen, Other
ZhitongZhou SILVER, Shenzhen, Other
9 articles 26 photos 0 comments
Marian_de_Silva PLATINUM, Gampaha, Other
20 articles 70 photos 125 comments

Favorite Quote:
“If this year has taught me anything, it's that grief can destroy a person.”