Real Madrid vs Liverpool Prediction | Teen Ink

Real Madrid vs Liverpool Prediction

By htx_jrd BRONZE, Houston, Texas
htx_jrd BRONZE, Houston, Texas

"If you believe in yourself, not even the sky will reach your limit"

On May 26, the two best soccer teams in Europe will face each other at Kiev, for the most wanted trophy by clubs, the Champions League Trophy. Champions League finals is the most watched soccer game in the world, and no one will want to miss out of this big match. Real Madrid, who are coming to the final with not such an amazing season in their league, but have found a way to shine in Champions League, are determined to take the trophy back home for the 13 time in history. Liverpool, who haven't won a UEFA trophy since 2005, have finally reached the final once again, kicking out Porto, Manchester City and Roma on its long road there. But who will take the glory home? Well, this is my prediction.

Real Madrid is without doubt, one of the most well known soccer teams in the world, and of course they are the favorites to win it all. They have been able to comeback from a horrible beginning of season, and now they are stronger than ever. With Cristiano Ronaldo coming back from an ankle injury, things are looking pretty good for The Merengues. Ronaldo has been able to net 44 goals this season, 15 coming from the Champions league tournament, and he is currently Europe's top scorer. But things aren't all sunshines and rainbows for Los Blancos, their current starting striker Karim Benzema hasn't had his best of performances, netting only 11 goals this season, making him untrustworthy by their head coach Zidane. Real Madrid do for a fact, have an amazing midfield with soccer superstars Modric, kroos, and Casemiro, who have showed throughout the season that they can help in many ways. But if Real Madrid want to win the trophy for the 3rd time in 4 years, they have to make their defence even better due to absolutely amazing performances by Liverpool's forwards. Zidane's squad will be ready show whos the best team on saturday, and it will cost some effort.

Liverpool has shown the world throughout the season that they aren't as bad as people think, especially after losing their star midfielder Coutinho to La Ligas Winner, Barcelona FC. They haven't made it to a champions league final for 13 years, so theres is no argument on whos the underdogs in this match. But they have proved match by match that they are currently one of the best teams in Europe. And none of that could've been possible without the amazing strike force that Liverpool has, that includes superstars like Salah, Firmino, and Mane. If you add The Trios amount of goals together, it will be a total of 90 goals, more than some clubs total goals this season! But the player who contributed the most in this amazing number was The Egyptian King, Mohamed Salah. Salah has probably had the best season of his career, breaking Ronaldo's Premier League record of 31 goals, Salah instead finished with 32. And he currently has 43 goals in Europe, just one goal away from the Portuguese soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo. The Reds are feeling really comfortable with their chances of scoring in the final, but what's making them scratch their head is their defense. Liverpool may have a perfect striking force and decent midfield, but their defence will struggle against Real Madrid's forwards, Ronaldo, Benzema, and Bale. So don't be surprised if the game ends up with a total of 5 goals or more, because we are ready to see amazing some absolutely brilliant attacking from both squads. We just hope for the best for Jurgen Klopp's team.

Now here's my prediction; Who will win the final? Real Madrid or Liverpool? As a soccer fan, I say that Los Blancos will take home another Champions League trophy this year, with a victory of 3-2. Ronaldo scoring a brace and Marcelo netting 1 goal for Real Madrid side. Salah and Firmino scoring 1 goal for The Reds . Real Madrid have shown that with Ronaldo and their amazing Midfield that anything is possible, they proved it last year and they would prove it this year too. They’ve also shown that when it comes to Champions league, they are unstoppable, they have been in this situation and in a final before, so they won't be as nervous as Liverpool's squad. I’m not saying Real Madrid will dance and make a fool out of Jurgen Klopp's team around the field the whole game, because i know that Liverpool will do their best and will give Real Madrid a tough game. But this is a sport, anything can happen.

Soccer fans have only 4 more days to sleep and the biggest match will begin. We as fans, are expecting a entertaining and rough game on saturday. I wish both of the teams the best, and hope everything will be fair so there won't be any controversy this year again. But what's your prediction? Who will take the famous European Champion Clubs' Cup this Saturday?