Go Sporty!! | Teen Ink

Go Sporty!!

By sidewalkteen BRONZE, Lahore, Other
sidewalkteen BRONZE, Lahore, Other

And when all the wars are done a butterfly will still be beautiful...

Sports are special forms of physical exercises and games which are very essential for the maintenance of health and body. They help in the nourishment of mind and body. They make us stronger and sharper physically as well as mentally. As it is truly said that :

"HEALTH IS WEALTH"

Sports help us in the maintenance of our health. A perfect body is a very very great gift of Almighty God. Loving and taking good care of yourself is the greatest revolution. It is the most priceless possession of you. As JIM ROHN truly said:

"TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY, ITS THE ONLY PLACE YOU HAVE GOT TO LIVE."

Sports make us feel younger and make us cheerful; we never grow old if we live our life fully. you will never ever be younger again as you are at this moment ,therefore guys enjoy it, growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional. Enjoy your life by playing games and living every moment. Sports are very important for children, youth but much  more important for those who are or act to be too OLD for playing games. Exercise has been known to cause happiness and good health. Games, sports and excersie also help in the prevention of many cardiac and other diseases. It’s true you sometimes get hurt and get wounds and scars but it doesn’t mean that you should give up. And after all, come on guys scars are actually tattoos with better stories. It’s truly said that :

“White hair show that you cared a lot, Wrinkles that you laughed a lot & Scars that you lived and enjoyed your life a lot”

Games are very  important for the students of the today especially , everyone deserves a break from the never ending course books and assignments . Work, work and work makes us successful in life but just work, work and work make us very dull and unhealthy. All work and no play make jack a dull boy. Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning. From our history, it is very obvious that play is the only way the highest intelligence of mankind can unfold.

Whether it be badminton, volley ball, football , basketball to hide & seek ,tag ,hopscotch, musical chairs, duck ,duck goose to all those children games and street games ,sports  make us more cheerful and make our mood more gay. Judo, kung fu, karate , yoga are also very interesting sort of games for people of all ages. They make our mind sharper, and stronger , increases our concentration and intellect level considerably.

Now a days , people also play online games , xbox play station and all that, but unfortunately they do not help us in any way ,educational games may help students but to a very minor extent. What is even more worse is that the youth prefers them over outdoor games. Sports apparently are just physical exercises and games but secretly they teach us to face the harsh realities of life . They teach us to face the challenges with full courage and boldly.

“That’s the one thing you learn from sports; you fight  only trying to win it but to finish it .”

Sports teach us to face the hardships of life, they teach us to never give up, sports are the greatest physical poetry, they enchant us.

Sports are very essential for the maintance of our health,but as the abuse of anything is harmful, same is the case with games and playing. We should have a balance between everything in life . We should also look after the other responsibilities and other duties which we have to fulfil in life. As said:

“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, but all play and no work makes him SOMETHING EVEN WORSE”  Ha! XD

For the industious and hard working students of today and also for some of the youngsters of today ; who are just too immersed to just to think out of the books and xbox & do something cheerful and practical