Jordans vs Nikes | Teen Ink

Jordans vs Nikes

January 29, 2016
By RyanB9023 BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio
RyanB9023 BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

To begin at first I thought that Nikes were better such as Roshe’s but  now I think that the Jordan Futures are better because they are more stylish and more comfortable. At first I always thought this because Nikes were always what every one was wearing and I also thought this because they were comfortable. Then when I got older I realized that there are much more Jordan’s than there are Nikes.

       

Secondly a reason why Jordan’s are better is because they are what started Nike’s and without Jordan’s there wouldn’t be as many Nike’s. If we would just count Jordan Fights which there are lots of them, then Nike’s would win. But not only does Jordan have flights he has Retro’s, 30 pairs with remakes of all 30. And there are at least 15 remakes of each Jordan retro so if you do the math that is 450 pairs total at least of Jordan Retros.


More proof is  because my  favorite out of these two and probably total would most likely be Jordan’s do to the many styles, options and the comfort. The styles are many so I would like to know that I can have any outfit and the shoes would match due to the many styles and options. Another reason is because  Jordan’s are basketball shoes.

       

Thirdly the reason is because shoes are important and my proof is what you just read so my point of this writing is to change how you think about Nikes and Jordan’s. What a lot of people think is that they are made by the same companies so they are different . But they are just like a ford fusion and a older retro ford. Just like with Nike’s and retro Jordan’s a lot of people would rather have the older Retro’s because they are the root of all that has been made since them.

       

To conclude the reason of writing this persuasive text is to try and make you change your opinion. So after reading this you should go and get some Jordan’s. Also the reason of me writing this is because I want to try and change your opinion on shoes and not just Jordan’s and Nikes but shoes in general because shoes are apart of our everyday lives. The reason we need shoes is the same we need clothes because a lot of people take shoes into consideration of style just like clothes.


 


The author's comments:

Arguing over which is better.