pro athletes | Teen Ink

pro athletes

By jacob broderick BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
jacob broderick BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

Pro athletes

Millionaire today bankrupt tomorrow is a seventy five percent chance. Pro athletes should not get paid so much because they think that they can do anything they want to and get away with it. But they can’t because they always get caught and when they go to jail they can just pay to get out. Why are they getting paid so much anyways because why spend all the money on the players when you could be spending money on the organization, stadium or invest it on something important like getting a new player on the team. But they should also get paid a lot because they are playing a hole season of football, basketball, baseball, soccer and many other sports and they are running up and down the field, court or running around the bases.
Professional athletes should get paid on how good they play in a game instead of how good you are during a season. Most of the pro athletes that are making a lot of money are not responsible enough and they are doing stupid stuff like buying drugs and going out and getting drunk. They are also getting charged with domestic violence and murder.
Some of them can’t handle the professional responsibilities because they are still young. Teachers should get paid more than them because they are teaching the next generation and if they don’t teach them then who will because not everybody’s parents can teach them at home or teach them at all. People that are firefighters or cops also should get paid more than them because they are risking their lives to save us and our community from harm and danger.
Pro athletes also should get paid so much because they are getting the coaches more money by playing and winning games, and if they win the championship then the players get a ring and a medal, and they are getting the coaches a lot of money. Another reason why they should get paid so much is because some of the professional athletes are able to take on the responsibilities of having so much money.
Pro athletes shouldn’t get paid so much because they are doing bad things and they don’t deserve all that money the community does. All the money that is being given to pro athletes should go to the society because when we have to fix the road or build something the government always say that we don’t have enough money. That is why pro athletes should not get paid so much.