All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
You Know You're a Theatre Kid When...
1. You know how to apply stage make-up better than normal make-up.
2. It drives you insane everytime someone spells theatre "theater" instead of "theatre".
3. You know all of the words to at least one song from a broadway musical.
4. You believe every theatre posses at least one theatre ghost.
5. You spend 3/4 of your time at rehearsal.
6. You realize you've only dated actors/band geeks/muscians/chorus kids/emos/stoners.
7. The thought of undressing in front of members of the opposite sex holds no sexual stimulation.
8. You have no social life outside of theatre events.
9. Your idea of a night on the town is going to see a broadway musical or play and then going to dinner with the cast.
10. It looks like a costume closet and/or thrift store threw up on you.
11. The guys you know can apply make-up better than you.