Is Boxing a Good Sport or Bad Sport? | Teen Ink

Is Boxing a Good Sport or Bad Sport?

By DuckyLucky888 SILVER, Sacramento, California
DuckyLucky888 SILVER, Sacramento, California

"Greatness takes time, but laziness steals it."

Boxing is both good and bad sport. Parents may say it’s a bad sport because imagine if your kid just goes to a ring and get beat up. They can get hurt or even worse than just getting hurt. Boxing is a really fun sport and can help with a lot of things, but it depends if you are willing to risk doing what you love then go for it. Boxing will hurt, but it will help a lot.

Imagine if you were fat and unfit. Would you want to get fit, build muscle, and be healthy just by being motivated and dedicated to boxing? Boxing is a sport that will help you grow and make a big change if you are able to do boxing and love boxing, and also by staying active. You can do boxing and have a job on the side so you can make more money. You can get money by winning a match, but it is not just about fighting for money, it’s about doing what you love.

Boxing is a good sport because it can help you lose weight and be fit. Boxing may seem easy, but you need to be motivated and dedicated to become good. Boxing will take a lot of time and motivation to get good and to start building muscle and be fit. It can increase your reaction, movement, and keep your blood flowing so you can be active at all times.

I believe Boxing is a good sport because you can change so many things just by putting in time for boxing, being dedicated and motivated. You can get fit, get muscles, get healthy, and get more money for having boxing as a career because you can get a side job too.

I am a boxer, but self trained.