My Dream | Teen Ink

My Dream

By Janeth916 SILVER, Sacramento, California
Janeth916 SILVER, Sacramento, California

Traveling lets you see what happens in other places. It lets you meet people with different cultures. I want to get out of Sacramento so a part of me feels free. You feel alive when you are doing things that you always wanted to do. I would need a lot of things in order for me to travel the world. Dreams are very important to have because it’s something that motivates you to reach your goals.

If I want to travel then I am going to have to save money so I can buy a car or airplane ticket and I am going to have to figure out where i am going to be spending the night. It would be a very awesome experience if could travel with a close friend. We would be doing crazy stuff because that is what I live for! I would make all of this happen by not wasting a lot of money and save up. Before going out there we would have to arrange a lot of things.

Traveling is fun and you can do or see things that you have never seen or done before. There are many benefits for exploring the world. If I were to have the chance to actually see every place there is, I would relax and go with the flow. It would make me proud if I had that chance because I know I am the type of person that is going to be all around the world. That is one thing that makes me a Sagittarius.

It matters to me because I love being outside, nature, and doing adventures. I would be living my best life. Traveling is one of my biggest goals but I know I also have to think of other things. For example, I would need to be done with college and get a well paid job. It really doesn’t matter if someone joins me but it will be really fun. Ever since i was a little girl I loved the outside world and what it has to offer. I want to see beyond everything that I see or do everyday.

I feel like my excitement for this is huge. I dream big everyday but I also doubt myself most of the time. Maybe because of how i grew up and the problems we had. It makes me think that I will always live here in Sacramento and have a boring life. I don’t like doing the same things everyday and I hang out with people that do the same things every weekend. It gets me mad because I could be doing something else with my life. That is why I dream of traveling.

I picked this topic to talk about because this is one big goal for me and something that I hope I would be able to do in the future. Something that may have inspired me would probably be pictures of the world and different places because I am only able to see them through pictures and I would really love to see them in person.