How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

InkyOwl BRONZE said...
on Mar. 7 at 10:57 pm
InkyOwl BRONZE, Bloomington, Indiana

Words are the voice of the Heart

LOVE your article.

InkyOwl BRONZE said...
on Mar. 7 at 10:56 pm
InkyOwl BRONZE, Bloomington, Indiana

Words are the voice of the Heart

If the world was created from an explosion, no matter what "Goldilocks Conditions" were out there. It could never make a world perfect enough to survive in. If it were possible, we would have found more life on other planets by now. If evolution was the explanation to our complicated yet functioning world, then there would be more life on other planets. Besides, several fossils have been found stretched through different layers of rock. Remember how geologists say that the Grand Canyon is proof of evolution because of the different layers of rock that show the progression of time? Well, single fossils have been found stretched through several layers of strata, and according to evolution, over "millions of years", they would have decayed and only stayed in one layer of strata. THAT is the geographical column theory disproved.

on Jan. 19 at 9:29 pm
Wiseman125 BRONZE, Granite Falls, Washington

"You can only get offended by what you let offend you"

Your entire argument was "It's beautiful so it was created!" There's no logic in that. Everything isn't perfect. The earth is on a 23.5-degree axis, cool. Other planets can also be on that axis as well as others. Science has logic and facts to prove our theories, you just say things that are subjective. This is why people don't believe in God.

on Oct. 25 2017 at 2:36 pm
WritingAddict03 SILVER, Saint Peters , Missouri

Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

A very good piece, and I agree with most of it. This piece is beautiful and well written! Thanks for putting this out there, its a very important message. However, I think the Big Boom theory is likely, and that an explosion was simply the way that God created the world.

on Jul. 30 2017 at 12:53 pm
henry2833 BRONZE, Vancouver, Columbia
Keyword: testimonies.

on Feb. 12 2017 at 3:05 pm
Sparaxis SILVER, Saint Marys, Georgia

"If you keep on picking on me, I'll mess up again. This time, on PURPOSE."

The most annoying Christ-related question that won't stop bothering me is where does the Earth is four billion years old and evolution stuff (such as fossils) come from?

on Jan. 18 2017 at 11:38 pm
thebookwrmgirl BRONZE, Major, Illinois
@thewallflower Wonderful point!

on Nov. 18 2016 at 5:42 pm
Palindrome PLATINUM, Reedley, California

"If there's a reason I'm still alive when so many have died, I'm willing to wait for it."
-Lin-Manuel Miranda, Hamilton

"Crazy people don't know they're crazy. They think they're getting saner."
-John Locke, Lost

Wow! I never thought of that before. That's a great point!

Soham said...
on Aug. 25 2016 at 1:21 pm
Soham, Kolkata, Other

It's Sweeeet.....sometimes Tangy, and ya, often seasoned with pepper.;..;.sometimes tastes Spicy! But :( Bitter at times also,
YES>>>> It's LIFE.... ;)

if god exists, he decides our destiny, we all are governed by Him, maybe it was His wish to make you write this article...stay blessed!!

on Jun. 12 2016 at 8:51 pm
thewallflower BRONZE, Redondo Beach, California
Leap years and different days in the month were things created by imperfect humans. God had made everything perfect, but when sin entered the world through Adam and Eve everything got messed up, and Christians hope and look forward to the day where everything that God created is restored.

on Jun. 12 2016 at 8:47 pm
One more thing about nature that proves God's existence. If macro evolution (which would start from the big bang, without a creator) were true , we would not find these things beautiful. Sunsets would not be seen as beautiful, because they serve no evolutionary purpose. We would find things like food and animals to be beautiful exclusively because they served a purpose to our ancestors, and to us. We find beauty in things that really are not necessary, which shows that we are so much more than just a mix of chemicals.

on Jun. 8 2016 at 9:20 am
Mr.WordExpert BRONZE, Kolhapur, Other

Be yourself. Love yourself. Live yourself.

Amazing thoughts and ability of reasoning. Keep it up. And may He create more mistakes like you so that the world gets so many of people with such thoughts.

Rynn750 SILVER said...
on Jan. 5 2016 at 12:36 pm
Rynn750 SILVER, Somewhere, Wisconsin

"A cynical young person is almost the saddest sight to see, because it means that he or she has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing." - Maya Angelou

I'd like to reply to Point 4. In my religion class we're using logic to determine the existence of a god (whether he be like the Christian god or anything else). And one argument that we used to explain the existence of evil was called "Platinga's argument" and it basically stated that in order for people to be truly free (as a deity would want) there has to be a choice between right and wrong and would let people choose the wrong one. This would mean that humans are responsible for evil in the world and that god chooses not to interfere in order for his creation to be truly free. I don't know much about biology (I took AP Physics last year) but I think it's amazing how intricate nature is. It could have happened by random chance, but it would have been a lot harder. However, this doesn't automatically prove or disprove the existence of a deity.I'm not sure where I stand on creation (this is a touchy subject even among Christians) but I do believe something had to create the world. Also, I could talk about differences between the major world religions, but that's a completely different argument. Thank you for listening :-)

Rynn750 SILVER said...
on Jan. 5 2016 at 12:23 pm
Rynn750 SILVER, Somewhere, Wisconsin

Disclaimer: I am a Christian and I believe in what you said. So instead of arguing about whether or not God exists I'd like to comment on your writing. It's probably just because of what happened when you pasted the writing into the box to submit it that the paragraphs are disjointed and make reading this hard. But you also have spelling and grammar errors in a few places. They're minor, for the most part, but it's a good idea to proofread your writing or write it in a word processor that does spellcheck. That being said, if you're trying to write a logical argument for anything, but especially for something controversial like this, you should take extra care that your argument is logical, doesn't jump, and is reasonable. You do a pretty good job at this, but sometimes your points don't follow. Overall, this is a good piece. Keep writing!

on Dec. 10 2015 at 7:11 pm
ColdplayForever BRONZE, San Jose, California

"Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay, then you're obviously very intelligent, good-looking, and all-around brilliant."
~Chris Martin

I respect everyone's opinions, but I personally an an atheist. I believe that the universe, our world, and life, are all the result of one small chance.

on Dec. 10 2015 at 3:44 pm
Lucy-Agnes PLATINUM, Clarksville, Ohio

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Justice Antonin Scalia

Well, life on other planets wouldn't disprove the existence of God. If there is life on other planets, then it's from Him. As for a crazy tiny chance, believing in that takes a lot more blind faith than believing in God.

on Dec. 4 2015 at 10:24 pm

~Chris Martin

There is something called a crazy tiny chance. Besides, if there is life on this planet, who's to say there isn't life on other planets?

on Nov. 13 2015 at 4:26 pm
ScarletCity PLATINUM, High Ridge, Missouri
I can prove to you that God exists. There are millions of testimonies about miracles that cannot be contributed to science or coincidence.

on Nov. 8 2015 at 4:20 pm
beAWESOMEstayAWESOME BRONZE, New York City, New York

"Work hard in silence and let your accomplishments make the noise."

But who created the big bang? God (Allah)

on Nov. 8 2015 at 4:15 pm

Person 1: "Prove to me that God exists" Person 2: "Prove that he doesn't exist" Exactly. You can't. Its just that simple.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!