Life is What You Make of It | Teen Ink

Life is What You Make of It

By Rainna BRONZE, Faridabad, Other
Rainna BRONZE, Faridabad, Other

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead,
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow,
Just walk beside me and be my Friend.

What's the most precious gift that we have ever got from god? Is it money, is it owning expensive things or is it family and friends? What it is?  The very simple answer to this question is that LIFE ITSELF is the most precious gift to all beings.  We all are blessed with a LIFE though we sometimes forget to live our lives because we are so much engaged in fulfillng our utility value that we completely forget about our happiness value. If we have a lot of money and we use that money to buy materialistic stuff, it only satisfies our utility value and it has nothing to do with the happiness value. We should not compare our happiness value with those things which only has utility value. It's more important to live a happy life rather than living a luxurious life and real happiness lies in having our loved ones around us because at the end of the day  it's not about how much money we have earned but it's about how much love we have recieved from people. The best feeling in the whole world is to FEEL LOVED. Life is all about feeling loved and making others feel loved. There's a famous saying " If you want to see how rich you are then you should cry once and see how many hands are there to wipe up your tears." Only that decides your TRUE WEALTH.

Hi there! I am Rainna. I am from India. I love to read and write. I wrote this article on an immediate thought. Hope u all like it.