The Special Artists- The No Name Heroes | Teen Ink

The Special Artists- The No Name Heroes

February 5, 2014
By Swasher SILVER, Hsinchu County, Other
Swasher SILVER, Hsinchu County, Other
6 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Which artist do you like the most? Is it Picasso, who drew art so strange, that you didn’t even notice what he was drawing about? Is it Avril Lavigne that rocks your day and gives you energy? Or is it Emma Watson that uses Hermione’s magic to keep your world peaceful by defending Voldemort with Harry Potter? These are all some artists that people think of. But as you look around the world, you will find out that there are many groups of artists, who paint special arts that change a life.
Who makes our road so clean? It’s the street cleaner! They work all day long, picking up trash and growing trees. When we finished celebrating a festival, they have to work even harder to clean up all the dirty things we’ve left behind. They paint the ugly, black land into a colorful land teemed with lively colors, such as green, giving people the enthusiasm to face the next day of tiring works. They let our land shine in confidence, make the trees grow stronger, and make mother nature into a beauty,
Volunteers are great artists, too! They not only demonstrate love to everyone, they also paint people’s heart with hopes. The Red Cross paints the reddish warring states into colors of thankfulness. They bring food and water there, and heal the warriors. They draw glowing suns in the warriors’ heart, so they have the courage and spirit to fight back. Word Vision does arts on poor people’s hearts. They give them warmth and paint a rainbow inside their hearts. They change the lives of poor people, and teach them how to fill their own future with beautiful colors that can shine like stars.
Artists don’t have to paint on paper or be famous. They can paint a drawing that will stay forever in one’s heart, and even though it won’t be as famous as Mona Lisa, it’ll still be one of the best drawings in the world.