Change the World | Teen Ink

Change the World

By Just-Maybe GOLD, South Salem, Ohio
Just-Maybe GOLD, South Salem, Ohio

Laugh your heart out. Dance in the rain. Cherish the moment. Ignore the pain. Live, love, laugh. Forgive & Forget. Life's too short to live with regrets.

Have you ever just wanted to make a splash in the world. Something that people will look at and say that is amazing. Or maybe something not everyone would know about. Possibly just helping people who need it. That is how I feel, I want to change the world.
Truthfully there are many ways to help the world. Some big, some small. Donate clothes that you no longer like or fit you to a charity that gives them to the needy. Give food to a food bank. Mentor another kid, you could help keep them off of the street.
There are many networks that help people in need, such as the Ronald McDonald House which is a non-profit hospital and housing building for parents who cannot afford it.
All of htese things can help change the owrld in which we live.

I hope this piece will inspire you to find a way to help people in your community.

LunaLives GOLD said...
LunaLives GOLD, South Bend, Indiana

Because I can!-Me "Life is a choice and death is a decision"-Lil Wayne

This is good. I love helping people. And I'm really greatful to those who have helped me in my time of need.

RachelAndersen96 SILVER, Rolling Meadows, Illinois

You give up your childhood. You miss proms and games and high-school events, and people say it's awful... I say it was a good trade. You miss something but I think I gained more than I lost. Mary Lou Retton.

Another quote by her: Each one of us ha"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. It's our goal in life to find it and keep it lit."

This is almost exactly how I feel! Thank you so much for posting this!! I Think more people should get involved with helping our world. 

naturelover123 BRONZE, San Francisco, California
This is relatively short, but it certainly made me think about how I can help out in my community. Great work.

Just-Maybe GOLD, South Salem, Ohio

Wow! How refreshing! I am so glad to hear one of todays teens with such a positive attitude and outlook on life. Keep up the good intentions it is really inspiring. Thank You! tvl