Seasons | Teen Ink

Seasons

May 17, 2019
By Anonymous

Summer is full of good times and sunshine it has some of the best weather of the year and is just all around my favorite season and many others. my favorite time of the year because mainly no school is involved, but it also brings great fun. I get to hang out with all of my friends and do whatever I want. Go on vacation. The beach is my favorite place to be because it is a place away from home to relax. I can sleep in to whatever time I want and not worry about it. Some of my best memories come from the summer time. I always make new friends in the summer and loose a few but that is how life goes. Fair time is when most of the fun goes down. Every single one of my friends is in the same spot and it is just a blast. I get to show my animals in the arena. I work for four months every year getting my animals ready for show day and when it finally comes around it is so much fun. Some years you do good some you do bad it is basically dumb luck and a little bit of skill. Then at the end of it all I get to sell them and make some money out of it all. After fair is the fourth of July and that is a really fun time. My family always throws a big party at my grandpas house and thousands of people come and watch the fireworks. It's a fun time but the clean up sucks. Then me and my family usually go on a vacation to the beach. I usually bring my best friend Mitch along with us. Mitch has been my best friend since i can remember we have done a lot of dumb things together it is a miracle we are both still alive but that is what summer is all about having as much fun as possible. A good bit of my summer is filled with work during the week but it is worth the experience I have gotten from it all since I was a kid. Me and Mitch both work on my family farm together so that makes the time go faster and my job fun. We work long hours in the summer so we have money to spend on anything we want. Summer is made to give everyone a break teachers and students from the dreadful school days. Another good thing about Summer is that you can finally open the doors and go outside. Winter is the worst thing because you are forced to sit inside and not experience any sunlight. That first day in the spring when its eighty degrees out and the sun's shining gets everyone excited for Summertime. Once Summer comes around that weather is around all the time…….. Except when it rains. Then the end of summer comes and schools starts back up again. It makes it even worse because the weather is still nice when school starts back up. Then the weather gets worse again and then Winter comes back around and then everybody is waiting on beautiful Summer to come back. Fall is a laid back season it has decent weather and crappy weather but it never disappoints. It contains bright colors and harvest. It is my second favorite season because I love being able to go outside and just sit on the padeo with a sweatshirt on and be comfortable without sweating. The leaves start to change all sorts of cool colors and eventually fall out of the trees for us to rake up in the yard and play in. just like every good season fall comes to and end and brings on winter. Winter has cold and sunny weather. Every now and then you can catch a good snow and the ground is covered in a white blanket. Christmas is the best part of winter you get to see family and you get gifts. Spring is just a mix of winter and Fall it has cold days and ok days no warm days come until summer time where the fun happens. All the seasons are good but Summer is definitely the best of them all.


The author's comments:

It relates to my life