The Rant | Teen Ink

The Rant

By kadinwade03 BRONZE, Williamsport, Ohio
kadinwade03 BRONZE, Williamsport, Ohio

I literally just remembered this last period. Okay, so what? I don’t know. It’s worth 100 points and if I don’t get at least partial credit on this, I am going to fail. I will have to re-take this class and I won’t have a study hall and I will be taking two English classes. Which will put a lot of stress on me. If I go home to my grandma and tell her that I have to retake my English class, I will lose EVERYTHING. Which includes my phone and my games plus i will not be able to hang out with my friends. If i fail not only will i have failed this class but i have failed my grandma which I cannot think of how mad and how disappointed she would be in me. I need to make her proud so I gotta do a good job on this assignment or face all these consequences which i don't wanna face the consequences because it would just make me super stressed and make me even more empty inside. What does it take to remember one assignment? Well apparently i can’t remember the most important assignment in this class because it judges whether I pass or not. Lately school has been pretty easy I have laid back and let everything come to me as it pops up that’s kinda operate i’ve always done things. While i let things fly by i didn’t realize that i had a big project due for english class so maybe procrastinating wasn’t a good idea. The sad thing about this whole situation is that I have been doing pretty good all this time and it all could all be ruined if i don’t do the project and it makes me just upset and mad at myself that I couldn’t remember one thing. I hate writing big articles or just anything that has to do with typing I would rather give a speech in front of a thousand people then write an article, it’s just not my thing i’m a slow typer and struggle coming up with things to write it gets to the point where I just walk outside in the middle of the night and just talk to myself to relieve stress.  Oh, no! My shoulder is hurt. What am I going to do. I am literally so stressed that im shaking and struggling to type because it’s so stressful. This is the most stressed i’ve been in months when this is all over i'm gonna be so happy just knowing that i'm gonna be over with all this stuff is gonna make this the best summer vacation I have had in my lifetime. Today this wasn’t just the only class I almost failed I had sat down in science and I got a computer and went to check my grades and I saw that my gade went up to a 70% then the teacher asked for our exam review worth 30 points but luckily she let me hand it in with partial credit I was just happy to have that class done. Which made me think all my stress was gone but during seventh period towards the end i remembered that i had a final project due for english and it was worth 100 points, which was weird because it never even occurred to me that I could almost fail my english class which made me so stressed. So as I am writing this frantically I hope that it is at least a mediocre project so I can at least pass this class because I don’t wanna have two english classes next year it’s just too much work for me to do and still have time to do other things. Although this is my second favorite class I just don’t wanna be in this class my sophomore year I would literally do anything to pass. Im slowly losing all this stress but I need to start being on top of things instead of procrastinating because I self inflict these emotions upon myself. It’s really not a healthy way to live sometimes i get home and I stress eat because I have a problem with that and I just want all this to end. So as I finish up Im just happy that i finished so I promise to better myself not just for me but for everyone.