The Etiquette of Eating Ravioli | Teen Ink

The Etiquette of Eating Ravioli

By chumchucket BRONZE, Louisville , Kentucky
chumchucket BRONZE, Louisville , Kentucky

Ravioli is one of America's favorite foods and combines italian and american tradition. But there's certain way to eat ravioli, you can’t just slap some ravioli on your plate and just eat it with your fork that is doing this food a disservice. By contrary belief ravioli is an art and should not be ate with your hand, should be stored in your pocket, and should be ate in public.

First you should eat ravioli in your hand. People like to rat out on this method but it is the best way.This way shows that you think outside the box and will not settle for the common ways of eating food. This way also shows you are a sophisticated aristocrat and are above the common people.

Second you should store ravioli in your pocket, this is also seems like a crazy idea but it works. Let's say you're in the park and you're hungry BAM! You got some ravioli in your pocket( note if you have one of those shirts that have the pocket on the  shirt use that instead of your pants pocket) and if your friend wants some then there you go BAM RAVIOLI SURPRISE! I rest my case.

And finally this one ties in with all of them and that is to eat ravioli in public. Because think of it if you have ravioli in your pocket it can be eaten any where and eating it loudly also goes along with the #RAVIOLILIFESTYLE. This new hashtag says to take your ravioli eating to a new level, this states to share it with people in public(and NO they can’t have a fork) and if they say no please use the statement I will show in the final paragraph(you can’t know it now). And if you follow this lifestyle then you MUST ask everyone if they want a piece.

Now that you are well informed you can now eat ravioli like a champ. You can crush the competition and will be known as the higher class member with a strong opinion on the arts of eating. By contrary belief ravioli is an art and should not be ate with your hand, should be stored in your pocket, and should be ate in public. And finally the word you should say it’s just a prank.