Do Aliens Exist? | Teen Ink

Do Aliens Exist?

February 16, 2015
By jsl20 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
jsl20 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I think somewhere in the universe aliens exist and in most cases there is evidence supporting the existence of aliens. There have been many reported sightings. There have also been many times when an event occurs and even though it’s not a large event the government tries to cover it up and convince the public that it was something else like an animal or something. Alien-like creatures have appeared in cave paintings and hieroglyphs. Life on other planets is possible due to the possibility of another habitable planet. 


On July 8th, 1947 a man came across debris after a storm had occurred in a dry sandy area (almost in the middle of nowhere). Among the debris was what looked like fragments of a UFO and an alien body. Afterwards the government cleared the area and also took the body reporting that it was only a test dummy. Why wouldn’t the government use a dummy that’s more human-like? The body had a thin body, an abnormally large head and was only four feet in height.A test dummy like that can’t accurately predict how a human will react to the equipment. My theory is that the government knows aliens exist, but thinks that the public is not prepared to know that.


Alien-like creatures have shown up in hieroglyphs and cave paintings. In Chamara, India (west) people found a cave painting of human-like beings painted on the cave wall, but it doesn’t seem to be telling some myth, so they could’ve been painting visitors from another world. In Italy a cave painting was found. It was estimated to have been painted in 10,000 BC and it depicts two human-like creatures wearing what appears to be space helmets. Also in France another cave painting was found that’s estimated to be from 13,000 BC and what the painting looks like a UFO (or a sombrero). Thinking back to Egypt think of the hieroglyphs. How human do the people depicted on the hieroglyphs look?


Exobiology is the search for life beyond earth and how living things are affected by extraterrestrial environments. Exobiologists study the coldest, driest, and most Mars-like or Europa-like (One of Jupiter’s moons) environments on earth. Caves are a good example of an ecosystem that doesn’t need sunlight. Troglobites are small creatures (ex. spiders, beetles, gastropods, fish, millipedes and salamanders) who have adapted themselves to permanent lives in caves and over 7,700 species of troglobites have been discovered. In caves gelatinous forms of microbial waste called snottites dangle from the ceiling. Snottites provide food for creatures living in the cave and help reshape the cave due to their acidity. This shows that even in the most extreme environments, organisms can still live. Another example of organisms being able to live in complete darkness is the Olm. Olm are nicknamed “human fish” ,they live in underwater southern European caves and spend their entire lives in darkness (which is 58 years or more). Also contributing to this Metrodorus of Chios stated “It is unnatural in a large field to have only one shaft of wheat, and in the infinite universe only one living world.” and what he is trying to show is that in a field you usually find more than one shaft of wheat so why is it reasonable that  our supposedly infinite universe has only one planet with life.


In conclusion, I think that alien-life exists and that aliens have visited earth. There have been many cave paintings where alien-like or astronaut-like creatures have appeared. The government also seems to become defensive when aliens come up and the possibility that we’re the only planet with life in our universe is highly unlikely. I think that aliens exist and that there is evidence supporting that so, we should have scientists keep trying to find aliens because it’s likely that they do exist.