The Bathrooms in Japan | Teen Ink

The Bathrooms in Japan

By ihinojosa_30 SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
ihinojosa_30 SILVER, Defiance, Ohio

The Bathrooms In Japan is about this lady who moved back to Japan from the United States for some reason, and she said the bathrooms are nicer there than in the states.  She said there were heated toilet seats and different washlets. There were buttons that controlled the water pressure and temperature.  There were so many differences.  I think this article would be really awesome to experience in real life.  How the author explains the bathrooms, it sounds like the most coolest and cleanest bathroom in the world.  In the United States there is no bathrooms like that.  There’s no buttons to control the water or heated toilet seats and no washlets.  The people down there call it a normal bathroom, but in the states they are rare and interesting.  The author says they get cleaned every hour.  I’m not sure if the United States do that or not but sometimes the bathrooms here are distrusting like they have never been cleaned.  I just think the United States should do what Japan does with their bathrooms.  It would be really neat to experience it, and to have.  United States should think about doing that to our bathrooms.

It was a assignment.

on Mar. 4 2015 at 11:25 am
ihinojosa_30 SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
@KobeBaxter Hi Kobe hehe

KobeBaxter said...
on Feb. 10 2015 at 10:01 am
KobeBaxter, Defiance, Ohio
@ihinojosa_30