Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift | Teen Ink

Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

By LilaW PLATINUM, Brampton, ON, Other
LilaW PLATINUM, Brampton, ON, Other

Live. Laugh. Love. Fight. Flight. Get it right.<3

Well, I'm just curious. Mostly everyone has heard about what happened during the MTV awards (Kanye's interruption when Taylor was recieving the award). I was thinking...do YOU think he was justified in interrupting that way? Because, if you think about it, he does have a point. Sort of. Taylor Swift (a..well..her music is OK) vs. Beyonce (a music LEGEND) for the award. Besides, Beyonce's music vid WAS great. What do you think?

Curiosity is not a sin. lol

kateyt23 said...
on Jun. 27 2010 at 2:24 pm
kateyt23, Meath, Other
Well, i thought Kanye must have been drunk so rude. No matter what his opinions were you cannot get on stage and embarrass a young girl after winning an important award. Beyonce is amazing and so is Taylor. It was voted who won. And Taylor was voted the winner. Not Beyonce end off.

on Jun. 22 2010 at 8:10 pm
tonii_2123 BRONZE, Sturgis, Michigan
Ok I think Kanye could have done it in a different matter if he really did think it was THAT important. I think it was stupid and selfish to interupt her momnent loke that. But if you really think about it...Its just the MTV awards...They dont really say what really what is truely the best they say mainly who people like most and vote for...

on Jun. 16 2010 at 11:33 am
real_as_can_be101 PLATINUM, Mustang, Oklahoma

You can love and hate, but which is more irrate? -unknown

He went about it the wrong way, yes. but the fact that beyonce has worked hareder than tayloe and has been in this biz longer justifies the fact that taylor shouldn't have gotten the award. this award is something someone should get when they've put in a good five to ten years of work. and taylor also got some country award for best something or another of the year. she needs to pick a genre of music and stay in it.

on Jun. 6 2010 at 10:27 am
hopesdreamspizza GOLD, Emmaus, Pennsylvania
es it does! She got more knowledge than Taylor(the blonde bimbo).  All TAylor does is bash her Exes(like Joe Jonas aka the sexiest guy who could do beter than Taylor).  Beceye sings about other things other tahn her boyfriend or her husband.  Atleast she has a mind.  But Taylor  doesn't use hers at all.

on Jun. 6 2010 at 10:20 am
Her voice gets annoying if you hear her songs everyday on the radio and I don't like Tyalor Swift. I'm anti-Taylor fan! When ever she's on tv I boo her.  I think Miley Cyrus is way better than Taylor.  Taylor has no ptenial.  She started when she was 12 and Mileey started at the age of like 9.  Plus she has more experience tahn Taylor has.  Her dad sings and Taylor's dad(who really cares).  She'll be done with career sooner or later!

on Jun. 6 2010 at 10:14 am
She can dance! But she needs top stop singing about boys.  She's an ok actor.  I think she could do better if sang with Miley Cyrus!

ally said...
on Jun. 6 2010 at 9:01 am
your right

ally said...
on Jun. 6 2010 at 8:59 am
ohhh you think Taylor can't Beyonce can't sing or dance:)

on May. 29 2010 at 8:46 am
I dislike Taylor Swift.  She can't sing!!!!!!!!!!1

Hoodie BRONZE said...
on May. 22 2010 at 4:56 pm
Hoodie BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona

"Small minds think people, average minds think events, but great minds, like mine, think ideas"-unknown

true that. ;)

on Apr. 28 2010 at 8:18 am
Yifan Fei SILVER, Beijing, Other
I love Talor's music. She is perfect and have a turn for music.

Sunshine1017 said...
on Apr. 26 2010 at 7:56 pm
Taylor Swift's Music is Great

on Apr. 22 2010 at 11:42 pm
mcpanicfanic SILVER, Cincinnati, Ohio
Kanye was completly out of line. He ruined a huge moment for Taylor. That was her first VMA, and he ruined that moment for her. If he disagreed with it, he could have tweeted about it or said in an interview, nicely, that Beyonce was more worthy that Taylow. He went about it the wrong way.

on Apr. 22 2010 at 5:50 pm
Schnoodlebear SILVER, Ballwin, Missouri

"Do what you love and love what you do

I don't think that it was right of Kanye to interuppt Swift but he was right about what he was talking about. Swift is not that talented her music is "annoying". It's all about love and I think her so called fans might want to hear about something else for a change. 

BluePen BRONZE said...
on Mar. 30 2010 at 11:57 pm
BluePen BRONZE, New Rochelle, New York

Umm... I don't like that Kanye West did that because he MADE her popular. This just made her career soar more than it already was. She should be thankful since everyone knows who she is now.  

I'm not a fan of Beyonce or Taylor Swift or Kanye West.

And to be truthful, I'm getting annoyed of Taylor Swift. She is not THAT talented. I like her, but too much is annoying. I also can't believe that she won Best Album of the Year on the Grammy's.

Again, I like her, but she didn't deserve it. Oh well! =)

on Mar. 8 2010 at 8:58 pm
Green8a8 SILVER, NY, New York

im the author of my life, unfortunately im writing in pen therefore i can't erase nothing about it.-by some crazy friend of mine

i agree with you, i mean why would you be rude like that, and the video wasnt even-i mean there was no point to it, and taylors video explained the song,and HAD a point to it, i love beyonce, and kanyes music is good too, but i dont see why anyone would do something rude like that.

Colt ford said...
on Mar. 8 2010 at 12:07 pm
in my opinion taylor is much better but i thought it was histerical.

on Mar. 5 2010 at 5:00 pm
amazingkp. BRONZE, Lemars, Iowa
I am not a Kanya west fan so...but i love Taylor Swift. And like her music. Yeah Beyonce may have a lot of big hits...but that doesn't really make her a music legend. Right???

on Feb. 25 2010 at 8:34 pm
SmileKid:) SILVER, Citrus Heights, California

Everything will be ok in the end, if it is not ok, it is not the end

o and i just rated but i meant to give you a higher rank sorry

on Feb. 25 2010 at 8:33 pm

ok kanye was a jerk for doing that but really beyonces vidoes all look the same its her maybe a couple of other dancers and her UGLY bathing suit feathry thing and she dances the same in every video i dont see why people are so obssesd with her she isnt even all that pretty (sorry to those who thinks she is) and back to taylor she blew it over so the press should have two thanx for listening(or reading (=)