It's Hard to Love Someone | Teen Ink

It's Hard to Love Someone

By Nomaa. BRONZE, Karachi., Other
Nomaa. BRONZE, Karachi., Other

Happiness is not an easy thing to find.

I know its hard to love someone who is impatient , selfish and someone who makes a lot of mistakes.

But with you , im not afraid to be the person I am , you have all my love , and you always will have it.

And what you do to me , you confuse me, you torment me, you tease me, you make me laugh, you make me cry but most of all you make me love you.

I look at you and I know, I finally know, what it is to love and to be loved. Without conditions, without reservations. And I want to shout it out to the whole world what I’ve found

My worst fear is to be without you , because without you , life is meaningless , life is boring , and most of all , life is love-less.

People say that you can fall in love again and again , i thought that was true , and i thought that i wont fall in love ever again after being heartbroken. But you , you are the one who taught me the real meaning of love , the real feelings of love , and I know that my love is enough to prove the whole world wrong , to prove that you only love once , and to prove that once you fall in love , you cant fall out of it.

The memories , the times spent with you , are the best times of my life , its like you are giving me a forever within a numbered days , and im thankful for that to you.

But i know , i know that that i cant ever thank you enough for teaching me the right way to live , for showing me the real meaning of life.

my happiness , is to be with you , and i hope to spend this life with you , in the most beautiful way possible.

You are the only person who i look to for , whenever im sad , in a problem or anything because you , you are the one who comforts me. You're not only my boyfriend but my bestfriend.

Im truly , madly , deeply in love with you , you're the thoughts in my mind when im in a crowd full of people , its you , its been you for the past two years , it will always be you.