Boys are assholes. | Teen Ink

Boys are assholes.

By snyderdestiny SILVER, Golden Hill Rd, Pennsylvania
snyderdestiny SILVER, Golden Hill Rd, Pennsylvania

"If should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend" - Stone Temple Pilots

Things aren’t always as they seem. You get played, led on, and missed used in every way possible. Guys “promise” they won’t do any of that to you but in the end it actually happens. Being young and brave doesn’t help the situation either because we only listen to what the guy says instead of looking pass those lies that are pouring out of his mouth. He speaks the words that every girl wants to hear but little does she know they are all lies and he just wants into her pants.
Us girls fall for the boys that speak the words that are poisonous. You can put a “yuck” sticker on the boys that we know are bad for us, but we all wish we could sometimes. We have this tendency to go after those boys, which cause us to get hurt and have our hearts broken. It hurts more and more each and every time it happens to us.
Just when you think you aren’t going to get hurt, you do. You say it doesn’t hurt anymore but only you know it actually does because it’s so unbearable for you to keep yourself together. But after all the pain you’ve lived is finally gone and you’ve given up on boys, you find a guy that might be the one but your too scared to chance it that you let him slip away, that hurts worse than anything else.

Bsjakmfbd said...
on Apr. 1 2017 at 10:30 pm
if boys are assholes than woman are cows.

EmmaRae26 said...
on Jan. 13 2012 at 3:26 pm
Im A Girl & Just Because Guys Do Stuff Like This Girls Do IT Too, Like Really Watch What You Say OnLine!

on Dec. 25 2011 at 3:46 am

You might want to refer to the comment I just posted on here above you, so you can take your BS else where.

on Dec. 25 2011 at 3:44 am

Actually I have written one about girls also, I just haven't put it up yet, so I have not failed to mention anything.

Love16 GOLD said...
on Nov. 29 2011 at 11:03 am
Love16 GOLD, Roanoke, Virginia

Psalm 23.

Your article seems alittle biased and very sexist. You are only attacking men when you wrote this, but you failed to mention the girls that do the same things and are much worse. You make all men look like they are stuck up and care only about their needs. But most girls are like that in many more ways. So all in all, you could share the blame with everyone.

on Nov. 28 2011 at 12:27 pm
You are a bunch of bull. I won't go hatin on any girls but you all are dirty! How come when boys talk about girls we get in trouble. But girls just go runnin their mouths  and get away with it! this is BS!

on Nov. 24 2011 at 9:00 pm
anna_banana BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent- Eleanor Roosevelt

True beyond words. 

on Nov. 22 2011 at 6:48 pm
andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
This is very depressing. . . especially considering that most of it is true! I think some of that is very true with girls too.