Every roses have thorns and every guys are jerks | Teen Ink

Every roses have thorns and every guys are jerks

December 12, 2010
By GirlDreamer GOLD, Doraville, Georgia
GirlDreamer GOLD, Doraville, Georgia
15 articles 36 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Hold fast to dreams for when dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow.” Langston Hughes


I want to find a guy that is different, who is not one of those ignorant jerks out there. A guy who can lock his eyes into mine, and immediately,i would feel beautiful. A guy who knows how much I hate the overuse of the words "I love You," and who would confess his love to me by saying, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." I want a guy who may not understand me but is willing to waste his time just to figure this girl out, who calls me everyday just to make sure I am okay and who calls back even when I hang up on him. I want a guy who turns to his friends and says, "that's her" A guy that is strong,persistent, hardworking, and of course faithful.
I want to find my soulmate, a person whom i can share my passion of nature, reading, and writing.A guy who will lay under the stars and talk to me about his wild dreams.I want a person who change me and one whom i'll change. One who would wake me up at 3 am just to tell me he misses me.I want the one who won't call me baby or honey but calls me by my name but in a way that makes me want to hear it a million times. I want a relationship so special that we don't need pictures to prove it; it'll just remain a love to remember. I want the one who build a fire that keep me warm when my life is become a snow storm..
However, what a girl wants rarely comes true. Reality sets in and it stabbed me hard in the heart. In plain simple words: guys are jerks.
I felt like a circus freak, robbed out of innocence and filled with shame of my weak heart for believing that " Happy ever after" exists.

The author's comments:
there's this guy to broke my heart 3 times..

the 1st time: I wanted to confess to him, but before I could do it, it he told me he liked this girl who was my friend..
the 2nd time: We became close friend,I wanted to confess to him but before i could tell him, he called me, "hislittle sister"
the 3rd time: We became really close,i wanted to confess to him but before I have the chance, he ditched "little sister" for his buddies.