Define Love. | Teen Ink

Define Love.

April 9, 2010
By Elisabeth_Love SILVER, Clay, West Virginia
Elisabeth_Love SILVER, Clay, West Virginia
7 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
" What would you tell someone who doesnt know if they are in love? Well i would say look at your life, and look at the person who may like you, find out for your self."- paper heart.


Okay, So I have tried so many ways to understand what love really means, I mean its just word but some how its a powerful word, and im not sure what really means. How do you know your in love? what if you never find it? what if love is lie? these are questions im not sure how to answer, i mean love is so confuseing, do you know what i mean? okay so you remember when you were young lets say about seven you always ran away from the boys because you were scaryed of grems and such? but now that your fourteen your chaseing after them hoping to fall in love and then you find a boy that you thinnk is the one but only to find that your heart was ripped out of you, i mean why do we do that to are selfs? whats the use? we are only going to get are hearts ripped out but we still try to find love, im not sure what love really means to you, heck im not even sure what it means to me, but i do know when you think you have found it do ever doubt it for second.