Being In Love Hurts | Teen Ink

Being In Love Hurts

By tuckertolson17 BRONZE, Stafford, Virginia
tuckertolson17 BRONZE, Stafford, Virginia

Dear Reader,

How would you feel if your partner cheats on you? In a relationship you should have trust in a relationship. In a relationship both partners should stay true to the other person and not mess around with someone else. Teenagers can avoid breaking trust in a relationship by being honest even if the other person doesn’t want to hear it, and the way the can do that is by having good communication and honesty.

Teenagers can avoid breaking trust in a relationship by communicating If one or the other feels the need to . Communicating is important because that’s the key to a good relationship. Say someone cheats; a couple needs to communicate through the problem. Communicating when your upset is good instead of blowing up. For example, walk away from it until you cool down and can talk about it.

Teenagers can avoid breaking trust in a relationships by being honest even if the other person doesn’t want to hear it. Being honest with your partner will bring about the good communication. If your upfront with them, you’re likely not get blown up on because there mad at you. If your honest from the start, your trust will be strong.

In conclusion, communication and honesty are key factors in how to build and keep trust in a relationship. If you have all the teenagers in the word have solid relationships they are likely to stay together for a long time. If they realize they can’t be together then they will break up instead of creating a toxic relationship. Even though it is really hard for some people to build trust and communication in a relationship, people should really put this into practice if they want to be happy with their partner.

Sincerely,

Tucker T.