when is someone too young to fall in love? | Teen Ink

when is someone too young to fall in love?

By delilah02 SILVER, Anderson, Indiana
delilah02 SILVER, Anderson, Indiana

"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."

i'm going to be honest, i wrote that question out specifically to be a trick question. i'm sorry if you thought that i would be like yo, this age is too young to understand the confusing concept of love. cuz i'm not gonna do that. i don' think that there is a time when someone is too young to fall in love. yes, i think that it is more difficult and less understood the younger that it occurs. but i think that sometimes it just happens at different times for different people. like, if you seriously think about it, the only difference between someone falling in love at 14 compared to falling in love at 32 is that the people are more aware of the world and pain. i think that if somebody falls in love when there younger it is actually more pure. it's probably the truest form of love somebody could feel. there's no pressure of life too much when your young and i think that that's a thing that destroys love. life is stressful and likes to destroy good things, why wouldn't it destroy love. to sum it up, i think you can't be too young to fall in love. i even think that the younger you fall in love the more pure and beautiful it will be. although for some it may come later in life, that's okay. your love will be just as beautiful. 

love is different for everybody. don't force it, let it just happen